[InetBib] TPDL2020: CFP final extension April 3rd

Dear all,

The CFP dates for TPDL2020
24th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries
have been extended once more:

After discussing with ADBIS/EDA chairs, we agreed on a final deadline extension
til April 3rd.
http://eric.univ-lyon2.fr/adbis-tpdl-eda-2020/tpdl/call-for-papers-tpdl/
If physical attendance is not possible, we are thinking about alternatives.

With regards
Bernhard Wirth
Bernhard Wirth
Stabsstelle Ausbildung und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit

Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main | Campus Bockenheim
Universitätsbibliothek Johann Christian Senckenberg | Zentralbibliothek
Bockenheimer Landstraße 134-138 | 60325 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 (69) 798 39223 | Fax +49 (69) 798-39062
E-Mail: b.wirth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ub.uni-frankfurt.de