[InetBib] Freiwillige fuer IFLA WLIC 2022 in Dublin

Sehr geehrte Kolleginnen und Kollegen,

vielleicht haben Sie ja Interesse? Bitte leiten Sie diesen Aufruf auch an Ihre
Mitarbeiter weiter.

Vielen Dank,
Dr. Eva Hornung
National Committee Ireland

[cid:8d7cffd5-c9e2-481d-9b37-8152728e076a]We are looking for volunteers who
have the time, dedication and enthusiasm to assist us to deliver a successful
IFLA Congress 2022!

Are you ready to become an IFLA WLIC volunteer?

As a volunteer, you get free registration, and more importantly – you have an
amazing opportunity to meet and network with fellow librarians from all over
the world.

If you are professional, committed, hardworking, reliable and culturally
sensitive, then you are exactly what we are looking for. The Application for
Volunteers is open from 22 February to 1 April 2022.

Learn more about the criteria, benefits and how to apply on our Call for
volunteers<https://2022.ifla.org/call-for-volunteers/> webpage.

Source: https://2022.ifla.org/news-call-for-volunteers/