[InetBib] OT: Invitation to attend ENSULIB's Midterm Meeting 23 March, 2022

Dear colleagues,

On Wednesday, 23 March 2022, ENSULIB, IFLA's Environment, Sustainability and Libraries Section, will hold its first midterm meeting. The time of the meeting is 15:00 - 17:00 (Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna), and the event will be held online.

Observers are welcome. We would like to give you the opportunity to get to know the work of ENSULIB and cordially invite you to the meeting. This is the best opportunity to get up to date with ENSULIB's latest activities and ongoing projects:

 * The Green Library Website
   <https://www.ifla.org/the-green-library-website/>
 * IFLA ENSULIB Newsletter
   <https://www.ifla.org/the-ifla-ensulib-newsletter-project/>
 * IFLA ENSULIB Webinar Series
   <https://www.ifla.org/ifla-ensulib-webinar-series/>
 * IFLA WLIC 2022: ENSULIB Open Session with Libraries for Children and
   Young Adults Section
 * IFLA WLIC 2022: ENSULIB Satellite Meeting with Management and
   Marketing Section and with Preservation and Conservation Section in
   Cork, Ireland 22 -23 July 2022
 * IFLA Green Library Award 2022

<https://www.ifla.org/g/environment-sustainability-and-libraries/ifla-green-library-award/>
 * Last but not least enjoy a short inspiring ENSULIB SC member's
   presentation: "Let’s meet online! The Idea Café of the German
   Library Network"

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81519747082

Meeting ID: 815 1974 7082

Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you on March 23.

Best wishes,
Petra Hauke

--
Dr. Petra Hauke
IFLA/ENSULIB Secretary

Publication with open access!
New Libraries in Old Buildings: Creative Reuse.
Eds.: Petra Hauke, Karen Latimer and Robert Niess.
Berlin/Boston: de Gruyter Saur, 2021.
(IFLA Publication, 180)
https://www.ifla.org/node/93231
https://www.degruyter.com/view/title/570461?rskey=XuO3Zy&result=1