Re: Schemes to Organize the Web

Hej!
On Mon, 11 Mar 96 18:07:17 CST, you wrote:

>     For a review of current efforts to organize Web resources, I
>would greatly appreciate the title and URL of homepages that use
>or have adapted standard (or non-standard) classification systems
>to manage a collection of Internet resources.

You might concider looking at my pages, although they probably appear
a bit exotic in your eyes. I maintain a list of resources for the
Molndal Public Library organized according to the Swedish
classification standard (SAB). URL is:
http:www.algonet.se/~millbib/subject.htm

Sincerely,
Bert Hoflund - Sweden

Please reply only to: bert _at__ algonet.se
Or pay me a visit at: http://www.algonet.se/~bert