13 Mio Seiten? Antwort von google

Moin Liste!

Ich hatte absprachegemäß an google gemailt und die hier
diskutierten Fragen gestellt.
(Ist google interessiert daran 13 Mil Seiten mit den Titeln der
wissenschaftlichen Literatur des Landes NRW zu indexieren, die
Seiten im Index zu halten? Gibt es ein Limit für die Zahl der
Seiten pro Site?)

Heute kam die Antwort. Diese uns z.Kts.
Grüße aus Köln
 Florian Seiffert

<google>
Hi Florian,

Thank you for your note.

Due to the tremendous volume of information and help requests
we receive from webmasters, we're not able to provide personal

However, we want webmasters to be informed about our policies
and procedures. To that end, we've dedicated an entire section
of our site to answering the most common questions from those
who maintain and/or promote websites. You'll find all of our
publicly available information posted at
www.google.com/webmasters/index.html.

Besides this section of our site, we've created a newsgroup
discussion forum for passionate Google users. At
http://groups.google.com in the
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=google.public.suppo
rt.general
group, many webmasters and Google users share their questions,
frustrations, and expertise.

We recommend doing an advanced search on this group if you feel
your question is particularly challenging and you've been
unable to find an answer on our site. (Please note that this is
an English-language newsgroup.) Go to
http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en and
enter your search terms in the "find messages" fields at the
top of the page in the yellow highlighted section.  Once you've
entered your search terms, enter
"google.public.support.general" into the "newsgroup" search
field. Click on "search" and check the results. If you don't
find an answer to your question, you can always post your
question to the group and see if other newsgroup users have
helpful advice to offer.

Regards,
The Google Team
</google>