BEST REGARDS

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Sir, I got your contact through the Amirican chamber of
  commerce during my search for a partner to help me. Permit me to
  introduce myself to you. I am Princewill E. Mswati of the ruling royal
  family of Swaziland and a younger brother to King Mswati the ruling
  monarch of Swaziland. I have since birth enjoyed great peace and
  comfort until my elationship with my elder brother the King ran into
  murky waters. This resulted from my strong and loud opposition to the
  desire of my brother to follow an age old custom that allows him to
  have for himself any young virgin in the Kingdom. The tension however
  blew open when I vehemently objected to the decision of my brother the
  King forcefully Marry a Seventeen year(17yr) old Virgin, Zena Mahlangu
  as his Tenth Wife(10th) against public and world outcry against the
  marriage. This my brother saw as an affront being a maximum ruler whose
  actions/inactions can not be questioned. [...]

HOT_NASTY          (0.5 points)  BODY: Possible porn - Hot, Nasty, Wild, Young
BAYES_80           (2.9 points)  BODY: Bayesian classifier says spam probability is 80 to 90%
                   [score: 0.8138]
SUBJ_ALL_CAPS      (0.5 points)  Subject is all capitals
RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.9 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
                   [RBL check: found 160.101.77.212.relays.osirusoft.com.]
NIGERIAN_BODY      (2.7 points)  Message body has multiple indications of Nigerian spam
AWL                (-0.1 points) AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment
[...]

He saw this as a crime against the gods of our land and seeing
himself
as the Maximum ruler of the land,decreed that the gods has
requested that I should be sacrificed for disrespecting the
throne as the maximum King who the gods of our land has crowned
and as such disobeying him means no respect and fear for the
gods of our land. So he sent the Palace guards after me giving
them orders to bring me dead or alive for sacrifice to the gods.
He is a juju and voodoo worshipper.

You may get more information if you care,from this site
http://www.afrol.com/News2002/swa007_mswati_abductions.htm and
any
other sites you wish on the internet about KingMswati 111 of
Swaziland.
Consequently, I left Swaziland through a neighboring country of
South
Africa. My only hope of survival and to fight this scourge
pervading my fatherland at least making the world aware of what
is happening in my home, is some amount of money amounting to
US$25Million presently deposited with a security company in
Europe.

The funds were lodged on behalf of a foreigner termed as my
partner.
I deposited this consignment with a security company in Europe
(Through
Diplomatic means; as my brother is both the President and
Traditional ruler of my country) claiming to have deposited the
funds on behalf of a foreigner whose particulars I am still
expecting; as is always the case when my brother wants to move
money to the Western World for foreign investments in other to
avoid any questioning from
preying eyes.

Nobody knows that this money belongs to a member of the
Swaziland Royal
family.
The money was realized from Diamond and Gold royalties that was
paid to
selected members of the royal family by companies mining these
precious
stones,metals in the Swaziland Kingdom over the years.
However, in the heat of all this stress, I quickly
laid my hand on it (as it has already been sealed for export
overseas)
deposited it, before running for my dear life with the full
assistance of Mr. John Mazu.

I solicit your cooperation and assistance in assisting me to
collect
the consignment in europe and investing it for me. At the
conclusion of
this business you will be given 15% of the total amount while
the balance will be for me and my children.
I wish to assure you that all logistics are in place for the
successful
conclusion of this business deal.
On receipt of your positive response I shall forward you more
details
on the exact role which is required of you for the successful
conclusion of this transaction. I look forward to your earliest
reply through my email address:e_kobbe _at__ yahoo.com and I will in
due course forward you my direct telephone and fax numbers for
better mmunication.
Note that I am not too good in English. My private secretary,
Mr. John Mazu will be by his side so we can have voice contact
and enable me say what I can and he will correct it if not
properly said.
My sincere greetings as I hope you will proffer the much needed
assistance that will see this deal to a fruitful conclusion.

Hope to meet you soon.

Best Regards,
Princewill E. Mswati

Pod±¿aj ¶ladami Casanovy! Wygrywaj codziennie 350 - 1000 z³otych.
I w finale przelot do Rzymu i 10.000,00 z³.
Sprawd¼ mnie i wygraj www.KasaNowa.wp.pl